








At the beginning of December we took our sanity in our hands and offered to babysit overnight. We kept Kris & Jerry's wonderful son Wilder. I was worried what it would be like to have two toddlers in the house, but both Dan and I said we were vastly UNDERwhelmed at how hard it was... now don't get any ideas. We're not aching to have two wee ones permenantly, but it was fun to have a playmate overnight. They played and ate and bathed together.... the scandal! And in the morning I got Lea out of her room, trying not to wake up Wilder in the pack N play in our extra room, but to no avail. They were both awake and pointing at each other saying "Baby, baby, baby" It was adorable that they both recognized that there was different little monkey in their territory... but they weren't territoiral. That only happened when it came to spoons!
Lea tries to welcome Wilder with a kiss. Wilder plays hard to get.
The baby's each had a spoon. Then suddenly one baby had all the spoons. So I gave the other baby two spoons, thinking 4 baby hands, 4 spoons, what more could they want... they just wanted what the other baby had.
Bath time fun... Here I learned the differences between boys and girls... No I don't mean their physical make up. Lea loves to pour water from one cup to another... Wilder... he's a thrower!
And finally the bed time pajama race. It was exhausting just to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment