Friday, March 02, 2007

Gearing up for Dan's birtday

I know most of you are here to see cutie pie pictures of Lea, and there are some new ones, but I had to post some of my other cutie pie! Dan has been looking for some high school pictures and did find some, but they're not as cute as these. The Neal family famous photo of Dan reading the government book stuck in a pot. The caption on the back reads "This book tells you how to get in this pot, but it doesn't tell you how to get out? Hmmm?" June 15, 1967 Chico, Calif And then in a different pen it says "My favorite of all!" You know I think we have that pot in our kitchen!





And also a photo of Dusty, Sonny, Danny and Teresa Lincoln New Mexico, - Sept 1969.




What a great guy and a great family! I'm lucky to have him. Happy Birthday Danno (a few days early).

No comments: