Not the world's best video, but possibly the world's best 2 yr old party. I had such a great time at Lea's party and it seemed everyone else did, including the birthday girl. I will post more photos soon, but here are the videos we took. Wilder was Lea's first guest and they played by themselves for quite a while. Had a grand old time going from the bucket to the toddler pool. Lea didn't want anyone else in the water she was in, so as soon as Wilder came in she'd go to the other. And it seemed Wilder wanted to be wherever Lea was! It was very cute wathcing them switch pools.
Then more people showed up, including Aunt Bonny, Lalania, Wes & Jennifer with Brannick & Brogen. They looked like they had a great time frolicing. Pam & Andrew brought Anna (3) and Molly (1) who swam and had a grand old time. Ann, Able, Mia & Leo came and swam in the big pool and were a big help, as you can see from one video of Leo helping Lea open presents. They all played a fishing game, where Michael Hopens played "Neptune" and sat behind our canoe and clipped prises to "fishing" poles. The kids seemed to enjoy that. I know I liked it and Michael made a WONDERFUL king of the sea!
Then we opened presents and everyone was so wonderful to us. Lea loves everything she got! Thanks you guys so much.
We went back to swimming and then we had cake before EVERYONE left. We waited a little too long for cake and I'm sorry to those who didn't get some. Kids clammoring for swimming had my ear and I didn't realize it had gotten as late as it had! Lea never took a nap and swam and played until about 4pm I think.
We had such a wonderful day with all our friends and family. Thanks so much to those who came and those who were not able to because they were too far away or other obligations, we sure missed you!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment