
Dun, da, da dun
So there it is. The photo is a wee bit funky because it is montaged in photoshop... square room flattened and all, but you can see Dan's fantastic handy work on the shelves and the beautiful color! I love this room. I love giving Lea a bath there now. Its just such a happy room. We were worried the dark color would make it a cave, but the white ceiling really helped.
If I may remind anyone who came to our house early on, this is what it looked like when we bought it...
a wee bit 70s eh? We didn't replace the tiny people toilet. It leaked so that got replaced by the time we took ownership of the house, but it completed the vision of yellow stained 70s didn't it.
And this is a reminder of what it looked like for 2 and a half years while we twiddled our thumbs with the nothing but walpaper paste on the walls...
Quite an improvement. Dan worked very hard and it really paid off! Thanks sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment