Thursday, February 28, 2008

Technical Note from Mommy

Hi. Thanks for reading. I treat this more like my own diary because I really don't know if anyone besides my mom reads this. I would love to hear from you and know that you dropped by. Sometimes I just feel like I'm talking to my future self who won't be able to remember all the glory of toddler days... just like the now me can't remember the wee small baby days.

So let Lea and I know you stopped by for a visit. On the bottom of each post is a comment button. I believe you can post without signing up for anything so say hi or leave other comments.

For those who are truly committed to the Lea updates (like Grandma Lynn) and have a my.yahoo page or other similar home page, I can help you put what is called an RSS feed into your home page. Its a nice feature Blogger offers and it makes it so Grandma Lynn and Daddy know when I update the blog because a blurb pops up on the yahoo home page. So if you're interested drop me or Dan an email and we'll help you set it up.

Again thanks for reading. We love you ... you ... you ... you (that's the echo of the great abyss I sometimes feel I'm typing into, tee hee)

POSTSCRIPT: So my mom said she tried to post a comment and it got lost. So I thought I'd add a helpful tip. Unless you have an account, such as other bloggers like Kris & jerry, select anonymous and then just put your name in the comments. Please let me know if you have troubles. Perhaps that's why no one comments, because they make it difficult. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your family! Even though I see you at work, I get so much information, and fun stories, from your blog.
Keep it Up, Up, UP.....
Amy

Anonymous said...

I wuz here. ; )
Kris (Wilder's mum)