A cute saying, not a commentary on how dirty her teeth are! She's a good tooth brusher, every morning and every night.
She's got a bit of sniffles so she kept waking up coughing and in the middle of the night she said "Mommy I yam SOOOOO tired." in the cutest little voice. I also got the sweetest photo of her sleeping. This looks like she's play acting at sleeping, but around 11 pm I checked on her and she was sound asleep in this perfect pose. Usually she's got one arm thrown above her head with a slight wee snore, but this night it was perfect angel sleep. I covered her with rainbow blankey and tucked kitty next to her and said goodnight.

Also while watching the Snoopy's Easter special we found out that Lea think's Snoopy's little friend is called Stockings. Took us a few minutes to figure out what she was talking about. Finally realized she meant Woodstock. Then last night in the bath she rung out a sponge and said "This is how Snoopy dries Stocking."
This is
No comments:
Post a Comment