When I went to visit Sherry, she asked so are there any cute words Lea can't say and I said "Oh, hippopotamus and rhinoceros." Sherry said "Well those are not usual 2 year old words!" Yes we're very proud, but now she can say Hippopotamus. She and Grandma were reading a book just this morning and she said it just fine. It was so cute and I can'd duplicate it, but I got a bit of rhinoceros on video!
I have been paying attention more and she can be very difficult to understand, but if I ask her to describe the word or what its used for she can. We can usually figure it out, but there are still many "yes, dear" moments.
She Kacks for a duck. And she skips "s" at the beginning of words. I had a perfect example and now can't remember. I'll try to pay attention AND remember.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment