Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well with 7 posts, that about raps up November. We had a lovely Thanksgiving with Dan's dad and sister Teresa and Robert. My mom stayed the whole 5 days I had off from work so we could do some work on our bathroom. I'll post on that soon, I promise. Lea was a perfect little lady for Thanksgiving.






And after lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner and again lunch and dinner of turkey sandwiches and left overs Lea had to rest on her wagon and Octopus.


On one cold afternoon Lea had her first cup of hot chocolate while we sat around and watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving.


In the week after Thanksgiving we've compromised on Lea's "big girl chair." Lea doesn't want to be in the high chair, but we don't have a booster that really works for her. And if she sits in a regular dining room chair she has to kneel, but usually stands and we're not happy about that. So our compromise is that we took the tray off the high chair and pulled it up to the table, so Lea can reach the table and pretty much get in and out by herself. I think its a compromise that makes us all happy.

No comments: