To prepare for our long awaited trip to California Mommy used her birthday present from Daddy. A Mani/Pedi at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon. It was a very very very nice experience, although it did not include champagne to my disappointment. Nothing like getting liquored up while having your feet rubbed. But my nails look beautiful in Zoya Tia I got a wax treatment for my hands. A shoulder massage. The whole spa treatment for my feet. It was pretty fantastic, although not as luxurious a space as I imagined. I guess as I'd always walked past the red door I imagined champagne fountains and diamond chandeliers. But it was just a nice manicure salon with towels wrapped in red bows. So now I've experienced what is behind the red door. And boy are my nails pretty and my feet soft. Thanks Dan!
Friday, April 25, 2008
What a difference a door makes.
To prepare for our long awaited trip to California Mommy used her birthday present from Daddy. A Mani/Pedi at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon. It was a very very very nice experience, although it did not include champagne to my disappointment. Nothing like getting liquored up while having your feet rubbed. But my nails look beautiful in Zoya Tia I got a wax treatment for my hands. A shoulder massage. The whole spa treatment for my feet. It was pretty fantastic, although not as luxurious a space as I imagined. I guess as I'd always walked past the red door I imagined champagne fountains and diamond chandeliers. But it was just a nice manicure salon with towels wrapped in red bows. So now I've experienced what is behind the red door. And boy are my nails pretty and my feet soft. Thanks Dan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment