Friday, April 19, 2013

Student of the month!

Sure its been a while since I posted, but I thought I'd come back with a bit of bragging. Lea was student of the month in her class so she got a certificate and a free meal at Applebees. It was fun to cheer. So here is video and some pics.  




What's that you ask? Is she missing a tooth? Why yes! They are coming out slow. This is only her second lost tooth and she's almost 8! Hope that means healthy teeth for the rest of her life. The toothfairy was scared off at night because of her cough and me getting up to give her medicine in the middle of the night, so she snuck in mid morning and left cash for the tooth! That toothfiary is tricky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a comment to say Lea pulled out her own tooth!

Daddy