Dear 29-year-old Lea,
As you prepare for a monumental birthday, perhaps you will look through your baby book and ask me why there is a zip lock bag of hair shoved in it. Well let me explain that it is because seven-and-a-half-year-old you ran up to me with a fist full of hair when you got your hair cut today. Not knowing what to do with it I shoved it in my pocket and decided to save it for posterity. I probably should have included this note with the actual bag of hair, but I thought I'd leave you a challenge to find this on our blog. You are beautiful every day, but now with your "pouffy hair" cut (a little bob by Charlotte) you're very fancy. Not every seven-year-old has their own stylist.
Here is Lea getting her hair washed. Nothing feels as good, look at that blissful look.
Here is Lea's hair cut along with my awesome Mother's Day flowers that were almost as tall as Lea! I told Dan "A forest was delivered to my office." and Dan replied "Well then I'm upset because I ordered a forest and a half!" Ha!
And so we're sure that we're not too vain, here's a goofy photo. Lea got stick on mustaches at Chuck E. Cheese and I stuck them on the mirror so we could "wear them" without the annoying stickiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment