There is new video of Lea wielding straws. I don't know if this will work, but its supposed to show up in the post. Lea believes every straw in the house should belong to her. She takes the straws from my glasses and walks around with them.
This video also shows her adorable little babble. I was trying to get a shot of her from the front, but she kept turning the other way. She's a wiley one that Lea.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JYn, Dano, Lea ! ! !
Just hope you know how much I enjoy and thank you for this child and the pictures and things you send of all of you. I have no idea what a blog is but the results and seeing this little one and hearing her chatter just reaches my heart. Thank you !!
Gr Gramma J/dusty
Post a Comment