I was playing with blocks with Lea last night and I said "We have to build it from scratch." She ran around me and began to scratch my back! It was so cute. Then she'd stand in front of me in a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" scenario. She did that a few times, but when she'd stand infront of me she didn't always have her back to me, so I said "turn around." She then proceeded to twirl in a cirlce. I found myself in an adorable trap of symantics.
Also yesterday while riding in the truck with Dan and waiting for a train to pass Lea was singing to herself, not unusual. But Dan realized she was singing a whole song on her own. She sang:
Bah Bah
Sheep
...Wool
YES SIR!
... Ffffull
Master
Dame
LllllANE!
The last word is the most sing songy.
This morning she was singing Bah Bah black sheep again. Its a first... and just when I feel like I'm running out of firsts, here comes a pleasantly surprising one.
We've seen her try to do the itsy bitsy sprider on her own and she says "itsy bitsy" and does her hands in a very cute little spider like move, where she puts her two pinched fingers back and forth against each other. She knows all the last words and will sing along, but she doesn't sing the spider words by herself... or maybe just not that we've heard!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment