Friday, July 13, 2007

Movie crazy

This was the day after the 4th. I guess we were preparing for her birthday because she went crazy with a cupcake. This would be the 4th of July exit interview I guess...





We went to dinner with Michael Hopens & Chris Chapman Tuesday night. Had a great time. On the way home my little fashion plate started pretending to play her version of hide and seek — which is counting and sayng "I found you." I don't know what's more impressive the hat and glasses look or the counting. Maybe its the multi-tasking even at only 23 months.
First the fashion show in the truck on the way there

Then the counting on the way home


Counts to 10



Last Friday Lea and I had a girls afternoon out after work. We went to the store and stopped at Sonic for drinks. Lea had an apple juice slushy.




And just in case you are under the impression that she is always an agel... tantrum caught on tape

No comments: