Saturday, December 17, 2011
Did I mention she rode a fish (for 8 seconds, even)
So let me explain. We went to the Rodeo in Frisco. We got a groupon. We took Grandpa Dan. We had a great time. By the luck of the draw... or I guess Grandpa would say the luck o' the Irish we made it just in time for bull riding. We had a great time! In the courtyard there was a children's area with remote control bulls, a horse and the catfish that Lea chose. I couldn't have been more proud at her choice. Fun day. We started at the day at the church bazaar where they had a Children's Store where Lea got to go in and shop for Christmas presents for me and dad, Grandma & Grandpa. They also had face painting and Lea wanted to be a Christmas tree which thus explains the green face she had for the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment