Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas Choir at the Tree Lighting

Lea's Choir preformed at the Casa Linda Tree Lighting at the shopping center at the corner of Garland and Buckner. There were several schools that preformed, but of course we were the best (Ok I didn't see any of the others, but who could argue with these cutie pies!)
Lea and Zoe on their way to preform. Lea had that bell in her mouth several times too. Crazy kids.

The quality is not great, the thing you need to listen for is... I have a jingle in my left hand (no the other left), a jingle in my right. And then near the end... what's that? a jingle in my bottom, a jingle overhead. Too cute!

The whole choir that showed up for the performance. They sang 3 songs and did an awesome job. They sounded great!
Next song: What ever happened to Christmas? 
Lea participated in all the songs, had all the hand gestures and actions down. She did great! They all sang and looked spectacular. And you know I'm not biased!


No comments: